What is Phytotherapy?

Phytotherapy is a treatment method applied with traditional and natural methods. Phytotherapy, which is a method approved by the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health, is also a supportive treatment in addition to many medical treatments. Medicines prepared with herbs and traditional methods are created in different ways and with different materials for each health problem. Phytotherapy has a therapeutic effect as well as a preventive effect.


How is Phytotherapy Performed?

Before the phytotherapy application, the patient's total health status is evaluated, the degree of the disease is determined, and phytotherapy application is planned considering all these. The form and process of treatment to be applied varies depending on the disease. Curing times are determined by preparing cures with various herbs. It must be applied by doctors who are experts in the field. Otherwise, it can lead to serious irreversible diseases by applying wrong treatments with wrong cures.

As a result of the most extensive scientific studies on herbal medicine in chronic low back pain; Essential oils of paprika, devil's claw, nightingale grass, schisandra, lemon bark, and lavender have been proven to reduce pain. It is known that the duration of this effect is usually between 3 weeks and 3 months on average.


What are the Benefits of Phytotherapy?

In the pharmaceutical industry, 25% of the drugs offered to the market contain plants. However, the remaining 75% have serious side effects. For this reason, phytotherapy, which consists entirely of plants from natural sources, has no side effects and is much more economical. In treatments applied with various herbal products, it is a factor in important issues such as diabetes, edema removal, normalization of blood pressure, and fight against depression.